You enjoy enabling agile teams? Want to try something new?
Be part of our team, creating a great agile environment and have fun doing it!
Your colleagues will be highly motivated people with excellent skills who share our culture and vision.
We are searching for Agile Coach (m/f), who will be a servant leader and help agile transformation of our company.
Join us in our agile journey, grow and learn all along the way!
Your scope of activities:
- Guiding, governing and supporting the implementation of defined Agile processes and practices across the company
- Ensuring that Adaptive Principles are cultivated
- Helping tribes and agile teams (Scrum, Kanban) with continuous improvements for ensuring high-performing teams
- Leading and supporting agile roles (Tribe lead, Scrum Masters and Product owners) in adoption of Agile methodologies
- Helping the build-up of productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it
- Leading the set-up of new tribes and agile teams
- Providing mentoring and coaching support to senior management in adoption of agile values, principles, behaviours, and practices
- Continually looking for opportunities to support Product Stream leaders and/or team members, to give a helping hand, to draw their attention to the Product Streams goals, and continuously encourage improvement of the delivery setting
- Running agile training sessions (Agile, Scrum, Kanban)
- Facilitating internal communication and effective collaboration
- Building Communities of practice
What do we expect from you:
- Excellent knowledge and experience in agile methodology and tools
- A scrum master certification (CSM, PSM) is beneficial
- Strong influencing and mentoring skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Ability to analyse and think quickly
- Conflict resolution skills
What can you expect:
- Agile working surrounding
- Environment that supports curiosity, exploration, learning and knowledge sharing
- Wide crossfunctional collaboration and interesting projects
- Fast pace environment with broad opportunities for personal development
If you are interested please send us your application.