Raiffeisenbank invites you...
for a career UPGRADE!
Database engineer (m/f)
You are creative, curious and hard-working? Want to try something different?
Be one of 200+ IT professionals, using the latest technologies in creating great user experience for our clients, and have fun doing it! Members of your team will be highly motivated people with excellent technical skills who share our culture and vision!
We are searching for Database engineer (m/f) to join our fast-paced and growing team.
We are looking for someone who has a strong desire to stay ahead of the curve and help us redefine Middleware engineering. You will help us redesign the traditionally built middleware environments into fully automated zero-maintenance environment.
What will be your scope of activities:
- automating the traditional, manual workflows
- creating a zero-maintenance environment
- brainstorming new products, updates and solutions to continuously challenge and improve products, performance, security and customer experience.
- keeping up to date to industry trends, sharing knowledge across team/s and following industry best practices for configuration management and automation
- strong focus on auto-remediation
- building self-service workflows to minimize operational workload
- architecture of entire subsystems of our infrastructure
- collaborating directly with the Information Security team to design and implement security policies
- automate system deployment, configuration and orchestration
- estimate, plan and design system performance and consumption
What will you bring to the role:
- experience in planning and managing IBM DB2 databases
- strong Linux (SLES, RHEL) and AIX knowledge and experience
- knowledge of Oracle or PostgreSQL databases
- motivation to automate everything
- teamwork with a problem-solving attitude
- proactivity and open mind
- Bash scripting experience and/or Python knowledge is a plus
What can you expect:
- agile working surrounding
- environment that supports learning, knowledge sharing, curiosity and exploration
- interesting projects and usage of modern technologies
- further personal and professional development in the field of your interests
If you are motivated for this position please send us your application.