Raiffeisenbank invites you...
for a career UPGRADE!
Enterprise Architect (m/f)
You are creative, curious and hard-working? Want to try something different?
Be one of 200+ IT professionals, using the latest technologies in creating great user experience for our clients, and have fun doing it! Members of your team will be highly motivated people with excellent technical skills who share our culture and vision!
We are searching for Enterprise Architect (m/f), who by understanding the bank's strategy, mission and vision, governs the implementation of a targeted IT architecture at the bank level, using innovative IT solutions and an agile approach to help achieve business innovation. Constantly keeps in mind the IT industry standards, internal processes and guidelines with the ultimate goal of achieving growth in the integrity, quality and sustainability of the bank's operations.
Your scope of activities:
- monitoring and governance of bank's architectural processes, thus covering all areas within the organization for the development which require work touching on the bank's IT architecture
- defining, evaluating and mapping IT enterprise architecture
- defining local architecture standards in accordance with RBI Group standards
- governing migration steps from AS IS to TO BE state of the architecture
- proposing improvements to application and data architecture
- defining IT requirements in the RFP process and technical evaluation of proposed solutions
- verifying solution proposals taking into account IT standards and principles of approach to the external environment in a way that participates and contributes to the IT community of development experts and disseminates the acquired knowledge in internal and external circles through workshops and conferences
- participating in the creation and implementation of IT strategy
- excellent analytical skills, well-structured, organizational and hands-on approach
- 3 years of experience as an enterprise architect or solution architect is a requirement
- understanding/certification in TOGAF and ITIL methodology
- experience in working on large international projects in an architect role
- excellent communication and presentation skills
- teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
What you can expect:
- agile working surrounding
- environment that supports curiosity, exploration, learning and knowledge sharing
- interesting projects and usage of modern technologies
- further personal and professional development in the field of your interests
If you are interested please send us your application.