Raiffeisenbank invites you...
for a career UPGRADE!
Head of Software Development (m/f)
You are creative, curious and hard-working? Want to try something different?
Be one of 200+ IT professionals, using the latest Open Source technologies in creating a great user experience for our clients, and have fun doing it! Members of your team will be highly motivated people with excellent technical skills who share our culture and vision!
We are searching for Head of Software Development (m/f), who will be responsible to lead and manage a team of software developers, maintaining a culture within the team and be a part of technology transformation. Become a part of our positive and inspirational development story.
Your scope of activities:
- implement mechanisms to monitor, manage and provide progress on all software development activities
- identifying and implementing technology trends that will be able to support strategy
- drive consistent standards and approaches throughout the development teams
- responsible for creating inflow of young potentials
What do we expect from you:
- experience in IT architecture design and development of IT solutions
- experience in team management
- excellent knowledge of software development life cycle
- understanding of enterprise integrations and microservice architecture
- experience with agile methodologies
- familiar with DevOps and CI/CD concepts and toolset
- supporting continuous improvement, keeping pace with technologies and alternative solutions
What can you expect:
- agile working surrounding and being part of agile teams supporting and learning from each other
- environment that supports curiosity, exploration, learning and knowledge sharing
- interesting projects and usage of modern Open Source technologies
- further personal and professional development in the field of your interests
If you are interested please send us your application.