Raiffeisenbank invites you...
for a career UPGRADE!
IT Governance Specialist (m/f)
You are creative, curious and hard-working? Want to try something different?
Be one of 200+ IT professionals, using the latest technologies in creating a great user experience for our clients, and have fun doing it! Members of your team will be highly motivated people with excellent technical skills who share our culture and vision!
We are seeking for IT Governance Specialist (m/f), who manages governance processes and actions to improve overall IT performance and internal IT processes in order to improve IT service quality and internal customer experience, and also is a part of technology transformation. Become a part of our positive and inspirational story.
Your scope of activities:
- monitoring IT Strategy alignment, IT Strategy approvals/acknowledgements (local and Head Office) and supporting IT management in strategic decision making
- participating in monthly IT dashboard preparation (including KPIs, KRIs, SLAs, IT project portfolio etc.)
- responsibility for preparing reports for various Management Committees in RBA & RBI with focus on accuracy, consistency and clarity
- preparation and monitoring of IT budget according to the IT strategy and RBA business plan and fulfilling reports requested from RBHR and RBI controlling
- carrying out IT financial controlling, asset controlling, (internal) cost accounting tasks as aligned with the local Finance and Controlling departments (e.g. IT cost accounting relevant data)
- carrying out performance planning and regular performance reviews within the IT management structure and system and initiating IT performance improvements
- coordinating efforts to support any external and internal IT audits and system investigations
What do we expect from you:
- excellent analytical skills, well-structured, organizational and hands-on approach
- understanding of IT strategies/processes and banking systems
- excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint and Excel)
- advanced communication and presentation skills
- teamwork with a problem-solving attitude
What can you expect:
- agile working surrounding
- environment that supports curiosity, exploration, learning and knowledge sharing
- interesting projects and usage of modern technologies
- further personal and professional development in the field of your interests
If you are interested please send us your application via link.