Raiffeisenbank invites you...
for a career UPGRADE!
Java Software Engineer (m/f)
You are creative, curious and hard-working? Want to try something different?
Be one of 200+ IT professionals, using the latest Open Source technologies in creating a great user experience for our clients, and have fun doing it! Members of your team will be highly motivated people with excellent technical skills who share our culture and vision!
We are searching for Java Software Engineer (m/f), who will be responsible for maintenance and development of server side applications and application integrations, and also be a part of technology transformation. Become a part of our positive and inspirational development story.
Your scope of activities:
- analysing, translating functional specifications and changing requests into technical specifications.
- writing new code or modifying existing to meet customer requirements, using current programming languages and technologies
- designing, implementing and maintaining microservices and applications
- contributing in all phases of the software development lifecycle
- providing technical support and coordination during design, testing and production
What will you bring to the role:
- proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- familiarity with build tools
- container management – OpenShift/Kubernetes, Docker
- microservices (OpenAPI, REST, JSON, Kafka, Flink)
- excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills and a quick learner
- understanding of banking concepts and fluent communication with business and technology teams
- familiar with DevOps and CI/CD concepts and toolset
- supporting continuous improvement, keeping pace with technologies and alternative solutions
- ability to write well-designed, efficient, and testable code
What can you expect:
- agile working surrounding
- environment that supports learning, knowledge sharing, curiosity and exploration
- interesting projects and usage of modern technologies
- further personal and professional development in the field of your interests
- ability to R&D and use cutting edge technologies
- work from home is a norm not an exception
- never to be bored, we are transforming what IT is in a Banking environment
If you are interested please submit your application.