Raiffeisenbank invites you...
for a career UPGRADE!
QA Specialist (m/f)
You are creative, curious and hard-working? Want to try something different?
Be one of 200+ IT professionals, using the latest technologies in creating a great user experience for our clients, and have fun doing it! Members of your team will be highly motivated people with excellent technical skills who share our culture and vision!
We are searching for QA Specialist (m/f), who will be responsible for outline quality assurance policies and procedures, and also be a part of technology transformation. Become a part of our positive and inspirational development story.
Your scope of activities:
- supervising the implementation and ensuring efficiency of inspection and quality systems
- planning, performing and supervising inspection and testing of products to ensure the quality deliverable
- interpreting and complying with quality assurance standards
- coordination of teams working on same product
- supporting improvements for test automation
- reporting on results of quality activities and metrics
- investigating product quality
- creating test plans, cases and testing strategies
What do we expect from you:
- knowledge of QA terms, tools, and methodologies
- knowledge of Jira and Zephyr test management is preferred
- critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- supporting continuous improvement, keeping pace with technologies and alternative solutions
- understanding of banking concepts and fluent communication with business and technology teams
- certification such as Quality Engineer, Quality Auditor or Quality Improvement Associate is preferred
- good insight of automation tools and frameworks such as Postman , Selenium, Appium, GIT, Jenkins is desirable
What can you expect:
- agile working surrounding
- environment that supports curiosity, exploration, learning and knowledge sharing
- interesting projects and usage of modern technologies
- further personal and professional development in the field of your interests
If you are interested please submit your application.