Raiffeisenbank invites you...
for a career UPGRADE!
Scrum Master (m/f)
You enjoy enabling agile teams? Want to try something different?
Be part of our IT team, creating a great agile environment and have fun doing it!
Your colleagues will be highly motivated people with excellent skills who share our culture and vision.
We are searching for Scrum Master (m/f), who will be a servant leader of Scrum teams, coaching and facilitating team members and their activities.
Become a part of the positive and inspirational story.
What will be your scope of activities:
- Leading multiple Scrum teams in using agile methodology and Scrum practices
- Collaboration with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Facilitating internal communication and collaboration
- Sprints, retrospectives and daily stand-ups coordination
- Resolving friction and removing impediments
- Co-creating a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it
What do we expect from you:
- Scrum Master role experience
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts
- Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Ability to analyze and think quickly and to resolve conflict
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- A Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM) is beneficial
What can you expect:
- Agile working surrounding
- Environment that supports curiosity, exploration, learning and knowledge sharing
- interesting projects and usage of modern technologies
- Further personal and professional development in the field of your interests
- Remote work and flexible working hours
- Never to be bored😊, we are transforming what IT is in a banking environment
If you are interested please send us your application.