Raiffeisenbank invites you...
for a career UPGRADE!
Senior Backend Developer (m/f)
You are creative, curious and hard-working? Want to try something different?
Be one of 200+ IT professionals, using the latest technologies in creating a great user experience for our clients, and have fun doing it! Members of your team will be highly motivated people with excellent technical skills who share our culture and vision!
We are seeking for Senior Backend Developer (m/f), who will be responsible for maintenance and development of server side applications and application integrations, and also be a part of technology transformation. Become a part of our positive and inspirational development story.
Your scope of activities:
- analysing, translating functional specifications and changing requests into technical specifications.
- writing new code or modifying existing to meet customer requirements, using current programming languages and technologies
- designing, implementing and maintaining microservices and applications
- contributing in all phases of the software development lifecycle
- providing technical support and coordination during design, testing and production
What do we expect from you:
- excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills and a quick learner
- understanding of banking concepts and fluent communication with business and technology teams
- experience in CI/CD automation process
- supporting continuous improvement, keeping pace with technologies and alternative solutions
- teamwork with a problem-solving attitude
- ability to write well-designed, efficient, and testable code
What can you expect:
- agile working surrounding
- environment that supports curiosity, exploration, learning and knowledge sharing
- interesting projects and usage of modern technologies
- further personal and professional development in the field of your interests
If you are interested please submit your application.