Raiffeisenbank invites you...
for a career UPGRADE!
Senior Data and Analytics Engineer (m/f)
You enjoy creative and analytical tasks? Want to try something different?
Be one of 200+ IT professionals, using the latest technologies in creating great user experience for our clients, and have fun doing it! Members of your team will be highly motivated people with excellent technical skills who share our culture and vision!
We are seeking Senior Data and Analytics Engineer (m/f), who will be a part of bank-wide data transformation and join our journey of the data driven company. Become a part of the positive and inspirational development story.
What will be your scope of activities:
- analysing and translating functional specifications and change requests into technical specifications,
- writing new code or modifying existing to meet customer requirements, using current programming languages and technologies,
- designing and implementing warehouse database structures,
- mapping data between source systems, data warehouses and data marts,
- providing technical support and coordination during warehouse design, testing and production
- excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills and a quick learner,
- understands banking concepts and can communicate fluently with business and technology teams,
- expert who can develop and maintain ETL workflows and transformation logics,
- experience testing ETLs and validating results with data owners,
- well versed with data warehousing technologies,
- experience in database and/or data warehouse design, development, and deployment techniques
- high initiative and motivation for learning
What can you expect:
- agile working surrounding
- further professional and personal development in the field of your interests
- working in a surrounding which supports knowledge sharing, mentoring and professional education
- usage of modern technologies
If you are interested please send us your CV via application link.