Raiffeisenbank invites you...
for a career UPGRADE!
Senior IT Business Analyst (m/f)
You enjoy connecting business needs to IT solutions? Want to try something different?
Be one of 200+ IT professionals, using the latest technologies in creating a great user experience for our clients, and have fun doing it! Members of your team will be highly motivated people with excellent skills who share our culture and vision!
We are seeking for Senior IT Business Analyst (m/f), who will lead and manage complete lifecycle of IT changes within the implementation of business products and services. Become a part of the positive and inspirational story.
Your scope of activities:
- cooperation with business stakeholders, capturing business needs, analysing requirements and developing processes, driving the team in the challenging phase of discovery
- translating business requirements and change requests into functional specifications
- facilitation of relationship with the business customer/stakeholders/IT/vendors regarding requirements, business analysis, the project/change timeline and quality, mitigating the risks
- assessing progress and reporting to stakeholders
- mentoring junior colleagues
What do we expect from you:
- excellent analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- work experience in agile teams
- ability to communicate fluently with business and technology teams
- excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- subject matter expert in one of the following business domains: payment cards, payment systems, markets and investment banking
- teamwork with a problem-solving attitude
- high initiative and motivation for learning
What can you expect:
- agile working surrounding
- environment that supports curiosity, exploration, learning and knowledge sharing
- interesting projects and usage of modern technologies
- further personal and professional development in the field of your interests
If you are interested please send us your application via link.