Raiffeisenbank invites you...
for a career UPGRADE!
Senior IT Business Analyst (m/f)
You enjoy connecting business needs to IT solutions? You like creative and analytical tasks?
Be one of 200+ IT professionals, using the latest technologies in creating a great user experience for our clients, and have fun doing it! Members of your team will be highly motivated people with excellent skills who share our culture and vision!
We are searching for Senior IT Business Analyst (m/f), who will lead and manage complete lifecycle of IT changes within the implementation of business products and services. Become a part of the positive and inspirational story.
Your scope of activities:
- Cooperation with business stakeholders, capturing business needs, documenting requirements, developing processes, driving the team in highly demanding and uncertain phase of discovery
- Analysing and translating business requirements and change requests into functional specifications.
- Facilitation of relationship with the business customer/stakeholders/IT/vendors regarding requirements, business analysis, timelines and priorities, ensuring the project/change schedule to be on time and in required quality, mitigating the risks
- Assessing progress and reporting to stakeholders
- Mentoring junior colleagues
- Excellent analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Work experience in agile teams
- Able to communicate fluently with business and technology teams
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Subject matter expert in one of the following business domains: payment cards, payment systems, markets and investment banking
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- High initiative and motivation for learning
What you can expect:
- Agile working surrounding
- Environment that supports curiosity, exploration, learning and knowledge sharing
- Interesting projects and usage of modern technologies
- Further personal and professional development in the field of your interests
If you are interested please send us your application.