Senior IT Governance Specialist (m/f)
You are creative, curious and hard-working? Want to try something different?
Be one of 200+ IT professionals, using the latest technologies in creating a great user experience for our clients, and have fun doing it! Members of your team will be highly motivated people with excellent technical skills who share our culture and vision!
We are seeking for Senior IT Governance Specialist (m/f), who leads and manages governance processes and actions to improve overall IT performance and internal IT processes in order to improve IT service quality and internal customer experience, and also be a part of technology transformation. Become a part of the positive and inspirational story.
Your scope of activities:
- Monitoring of IT Strategy alignment, IT Strategy approvals/acknowledgements (local and Head Office) and support IT management accountable for strategies in strategic decision making
- Participate in preparing monthly IT dashboard (including KPIs, KRIs, SLAs, IT project portfolio etc.)
- Responsible for preparing reports for various Management Committees in RBA & RBI with a focus on accuracy, consistency and clarity
- Management, monitoring and support of IT outsourced processes (contracting, monitoring of outsourced activities, delivery of IT outsourcing exit plans)
- Coordinating efforts to support any external and internal IT audits and system investigations
- Governing internal controls and procedures within the IT department
- Coordinating cooperation between IT security and IT department
- Continuous analysis and improvement of existing IT processes and procedures
- Vendor management
- Excellent analytical skills, well-structured, organizational and hands-on approach
- Understanding of IT services, IT strategy and IT banking systems
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint and Excel)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- ITIL certification is plus
What you can expect:
- Agile working surrounding
- Environment that supports curiosity, exploration, learning and knowledge sharing
- Interesting projects and usage of modern technologies
- Further personal and professional development in the field of your interests
If you are interested please send us your CV via application.