Raiffeisenbank invites you...
for a career UPGRADE!
Senior/DevOps Engineer (m/f)
We are searching for Senior/DevOps Engineer (m/f) to join our fast-paced, dynamic and growing team.
Be one of 200+ IT professionals, using the latest technologies in creating great user experience for our clients, and have fun doing it!
Members of your team will be highly motivated people with excellent technical skills who support each other in our development story!
If the first thing that crosses your mind when someone says “Jason” is JSON and not Statham, join us, explore and learn! 😊
What will be your scope of activities:
- establishing, maintaining and evolving concepts in continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) pipelines for existing and new services which include application and security testing
- writing clean, stable and safe code
- collaborate with development, testing, QA and engineer teams to optimize build and deployment pipelines
- identifying systems that can benefit from automation, monitoring and infrastructure-as-code and develop and scale products and services accordingly
- R&D focused on emerging technologies and integration aiming to improve products, performance, security and customer experience
- being up to date on industry trends, sharing knowledge among teams and abiding by industry best practices for configuration management and automation
- working in a cross-functional agile team based on SCRUM methodology
- automate system deployment, configuration and orchestration
- estimate, plan and design system performance and consumption
Our tech stack includes:
- Airflow, Nifi
- ELK stack
- and we are not scared of new tools, let us know with what we can do better
What do we expect from you:
- excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills and a quick learner
- version control system experience, if it’s not versioned it will not deploy
- experience deploying microservice architecture, applications, and supporting services
- extensive experience in CI/CD automation process and tools
- experience working with containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- supporting continuous improvement, keeping pace with technologies and alternative solutions
- teamwork with a problem-solving attitude
- ability to write well-designed, efficient, and testable code
- scripting is a must, you choose (Bash, PowerShell)
- one or more complied languages (Java, Go, Python) we’ll count as a plus
- AWS and/or Azure experience we’ll count as a plus
What can you expect:
- agile working surrounding
- environment that supports learning, knowledge sharing, curiosity and exploration
- interesting projects and usage of modern technologies
- further personal and professional development in the field of your interests
- ability to R&D and use cutting edge technologies
- work from home is a norm not an exception
- never to be bored, we are transforming what IT is in a Banking environment
If you are interested please send us your application.