Raiffeisenbank invites you...
for a career UPGRADE!
Software Solution Architect (m/f)
You are creative, curious and hard-working? Want to try something different?
Be one of 200+ IT professionals, using the latest Open Source technologies in creating a great user experience for our clients, and have fun doing it! Members of your team will be highly motivated people with excellent technical skills who share our culture and vision!
We are searching for Software Solution Architect (m/f), who will be responsible for solution design, maintenance and development of server side applications and complex application integrations, and also be a part of technology transformation. Become a part of our positive and inspirational development story.
Your scope of activities:
- leading the best practices and introducing the overall technical vision on bank projects
- communication with stakeholders
- active participation in agile ceremonies
- analysing, translating functional specifications, and changing requests into technical specifications
- writing new code or modifying existing to meet customer requirements, using current programming languages and technologies
- contributing to all phases of the software development lifecycle
- providing technical support and coordination during design, testing and productions
What do we expect from you:
- proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- good knowledge of integration and architectural patterns
- familiarity with build tools
- experience with container management – OpenShift/Kubernetes, Docker
- experience with microservices (OpenAPI, REST, JSON, Kafka, Flink)
- excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills and a quick learner
- understanding of banking concepts and fluent communication with business and technology teams
- familiar with DevOps and CI/CD concepts and toolset
- supporting continuous improvement, keeping pace with technologies and alternative solutions
- ability to write well-designed, efficient, and testable code
What can you expect:
- agile working surrounding and being part of agile teams supporting and learning from each other
- environment that supports curiosity, exploration, learning and knowledge sharing
- interesting projects and usage of modern Open Source technologies
- further personal and professional development in the field of your interests
If you are interested please send us your application.