Raiffeisenbank invites you...
for a career UPGRADE!
Test Engineer (m/f)
You are creative, curious and hard-working? Want to try something different?
Be one of 200+ IT professionals, using the latest technologies in creating a great user experience for our clients, and have fun doing it! Members of your team will be highly motivated people with excellent technical skills who share our culture and vision!
We are searching for Test Engineer (m/f), who will be responsible for analyzing the product features, designing and implementing quality–check procedures, and also be a part of technology transformation. Become a part of our positive and inspirational development story.
Your scope of activities:
- creating and running test automation scripts
- support improvements for test automation
- testing of products and identifying deficiencies
- investigate product quality
- create test plans, cases and testing strategies
- prepare and present reports and metrics
What do we expect from you:
- experience in test automation
- experience with software QA tools and processes (including Selenium, Appium, JMeter, Postman )
- critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- supporting continuous improvement, keeping pace with technologies and alternative solutions
- understanding of banking concepts and fluent communication with business and technology teams
What can you expect:
- agile working surrounding
- environment that supports curiosity, exploration, learning and knowledge sharing
- interesting projects and usage of modern technologies
- further personal and professional development in the field of your interests
If you are interested please send us your application.