Raiffeisenbank invites you...
for a career UPGRADE!
Windows Engineer (m/f)
You are creative, curious and hard-working? Want to try something different?
Be one of 200+ IT professionals, using the latest technologies in creating great user experience for our clients, and have fun doing it! Members of your team will be highly motivated people with excellent technical skills who share our culture and vision!
We are searching for Windows Engineer (m/f) to join our fast-paced and growing team.
We are looking for someone who has a strong desire to stay ahead of the curve and help us redefine Windows system engineering. You will help us redesign the traditionally built Windows ecosystem and automate rollout, configuration and regular maintenance of the systems.
What will be your scope of activities:
- automating the traditional, manual workflows
- creating a zero-maintenance environment
- brainstorming new products, updates and solutions to continuously challenge and improve products, performance, security and customer experience
- keeping up to date to industry trends, sharing knowledge across team/s and following industry best practices for configuration management and automation
- strong focus on auto-remediation
- taking care of MS SQL environment
- building self-service workflows to minimize operational workload
- architecture of entire subsystems of our infrastructure
- collaborating directly with the Information Security team to design and implement security policies
- automate system deployment, configuration and orchestration
- estimate, plan and design system performance and consumption
What will you bring to the role:
- Windows OS knowledge and administrator experience
- strong Active Directory knowledge (architecture, access model, group policies, etc.)
- strong experience with creating and supporting PowerShell scripts for automation
- experience working with relational databases (MS SQL)
- understanding of MS certificate authority
- ability to write well-designed, efficient, and testable code
- motivation to automate everything
- teamwork with a problem-solving attitude
- proactivity and open mind
What can you expect:
- agile working surrounding
- environment that supports learning, knowledge sharing, curiosity and exploration
- interesting projects and usage of modern technologies
- further personal and professional development in the field of your interests
- ability to R&D and use cutting edge technologies
- work from home is a norm not an exception
- never to be bored, we are transforming what IT is in a Banking environment
If you are interested please send us your application.